Friday, November 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Rules:List 6 somewhat interesting,mabye unknown things about yourself and then tag 6 friends

1. I LOVE to go to Garage Sales! I think I truley have an illness because if I see a Garage Sale sign I honestly have a physical reaction and I have to go at least drive by. Most the time there is nothing but I have found some awsome deals. I bought a large chest freezer for 20 dollars at the end of the summer.I was so excited!!... wait... Im still so excited! How could you not love garage sales!

2. My senior year of high school I was in the Miss Murray Pagent. I probably never would have done it but the pagent director was a teacher of mine and kept bugging girls to do it until they said yes. I never expected to win (especially with the lack of talent) and never did but it was still a fun experience.

3. I'm actually a pretty shy person. I don't come out of my shell until I feel comfortable. I cant count how many times after I have made a friend they tell me..."I thought you were a brat until I got to know you" I really have been working on being less braty:)

4.I love to Bake (and eat the baked goods). Since we have moved here, I had been without my own cooking stuff for so long I kindof went crazy excited to use my own stuff. It got so bad Chris started asking what was for dessert every night. It has slowed down but I still love it and am constantly thinking of what to bake next. Actually I am hosting a Cookie exchange party so I can bake more. (too bad we gain weight along with eating the goods)

5. It sounds kindof pycho but I really have a fasination with Serial Killers. I'm just so interested what the heck is going on in their messed up heads. Chris thinks Im crazy so it's okay if you think so too.

6. I hate washing Dishes!! I will leave dishes in the sink until I can put them in the dishwasher and if the dishes are too big to go in the dish washer they stay in the sink until they drive me crazy or if I know someone is coming over. which ever comes first.
I tag: Tiffany F., Tiffany S., Rachel, Kirin, Alison, and Mitzy

5 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

awesome, I love getting to know people more!!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Why do I not live by you when you are having this dessert craze? I don't know if I have 6 things to put down about myself. When I will think of some I will post. You got MP3 players at Old Navy? I missed that! We didn't get there until like 7 am so they must have been gone. Now I am sad! By the way, I do have to "chat" again!!

Becky T said...

Corine!!! Hi there! I'm so glad you found our blog and I'm just loving getting caught up with you guys. And I am dying laughing here because of all of our similarities. Not only were we mistaken for each other ALL the time in DM, but you have a Ty and we have a Tyler and Lucy is our #1 girl name of all time, so if Sam had been a girl, we would indeed have a Lucy. (Some day we better have a Lucy!) Anyways, I loved reading about you. and I know what you mean about the serial killer thing. It's weird, but I kind of do the same thing... :) I'm so glad to be able to keep up on you guys now. Love your blog!

Mick and Tiff said...

I think you must know a different Tiffany that would get so mad about a little brother. I would never do that! :) BTW- Do you want my dog??? Ha ha!

Erin said...

Oh serial killlers! I'm the same way. I watch every dateline, MSNBC, etc where they do stories and profile them. I even read a book about serial killers once. How did I not know we share this in common after knowing you for 27 years. Do I even really know you anymore?