Saturday, December 29, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Leave the kids at home and come take a break from the holiday rush to share the Christmas Spirit with the Girls.
Hosted by: Corine Cook
Date: December 19th
Place: Corine's house
By December 15th
All cookies must be homemade
No duplicates…RSVP as soon as you can. Let me know what kind of cookie you will be baking
No Chocolate chip cookies, Rice crispy treats, or store bought cookies
Please bring copies of your cookie recipe to share
After everyone RSVP’s I will contact you to let you know how many cookies to make (1/2 dozen per person plus a dozen to enjoy during the party)
Pre-package cookies to be handed out
Arrange the cookies to be enjoyed on a platter or basket (be creative!)
No husbands or kids unless they are “attached”
Here is the display of cookies for all to sample before we took our own packages home seriously what a sugar rush! Good thing I had the cheese ball to try and balance it all!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Lucy is finally Walking!!! We took this Last week so she is still a little wobbley in the video, but one week later she is all over the place. Actually she is trying to walk quicker than she should and is making me pretty nervous. But I think she is just as excited as we are to see the world at a different view. Lately she has this thing about standing on her head so that is what else she is doing. She thinks its fun to play peek-a-boo this way. Sorry about the sideway view.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Friday, November 23, 2007
1. I LOVE to go to Garage Sales! I think I truley have an illness because if I see a Garage Sale sign I honestly have a physical reaction and I have to go at least drive by. Most the time there is nothing but I have found some awsome deals. I bought a large chest freezer for 20 dollars at the end of the summer.I was so excited!!... wait... Im still so excited! How could you not love garage sales!
2. My senior year of high school I was in the Miss Murray Pagent. I probably never would have done it but the pagent director was a teacher of mine and kept bugging girls to do it until they said yes. I never expected to win (especially with the lack of talent) and never did but it was still a fun experience.
3. I'm actually a pretty shy person. I don't come out of my shell until I feel comfortable. I cant count how many times after I have made a friend they tell me..."I thought you were a brat until I got to know you" I really have been working on being less braty:)
4.I love to Bake (and eat the baked goods). Since we have moved here, I had been without my own cooking stuff for so long I kindof went crazy excited to use my own stuff. It got so bad Chris started asking what was for dessert every night. It has slowed down but I still love it and am constantly thinking of what to bake next. Actually I am hosting a Cookie exchange party so I can bake more. (too bad we gain weight along with eating the goods)
5. It sounds kindof pycho but I really have a fasination with Serial Killers. I'm just so interested what the heck is going on in their messed up heads. Chris thinks Im crazy so it's okay if you think so too.
6. I hate washing Dishes!! I will leave dishes in the sink until I can put them in the dishwasher and if the dishes are too big to go in the dish washer they stay in the sink until they drive me crazy or if I know someone is coming over. which ever comes first.
I tag: Tiffany F., Tiffany S., Rachel, Kirin, Alison, and Mitzy