Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Utah Pictures round one

Here is the first round of pictures from our trip. I'm glad I at least have these pictures, because I left my camera cable at my moms. I'm now waiting for that in the mail so I can download the rest.





Ty and Lucy looking styling in their glasses.






I think Ty was finished with driving





Ty and Kayla were super excited to see each other
and just held hands for a while

We went to Leatherby's
BEST ICECREAM EVER!!


CELEBRATED GRANDMA RASMUSSENS 80TH BIRTHDAY AND CHRIS' MOMS BIRTHDAY MAY 5TH


Lucy was loving Aunt Robyn's shoes.

The girl does have style



Made a visit with Daddy to Nana Bev and Papa Niel's house.

That was just in the first week the next three and a half weeks are still to come.


1 comment:

Mick and Tiff said...

You can never go wrong when Leatherbys is involved!!! Can't wait for more pics.