Friday, February 1, 2008

Sick day!


So this is how we have spent most of our day today. Poor Ty was the last to get the cold Chris passed on and it seems that he has it the worst. All day his temp has been in the 100's. So we have watched movies all day! I have decided that there are good things and bad things about your kiddos being sick. The bad thing is you never like to see your child miserable. But on the other hand when they are miserable, they are more willing to snuggle with you. Our kids rarely want to snuggle on a normal day, so we like to take advantage of these sick days and get all the snuggle time we can in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty grandma and papou hope that you get feeling better soon we love you and heres kisses to get you better soon

Summer said...

Corrine! I have been looking for you since we moved! I am so happy for blogging! Brent and I always talk about you guys and how much fun we had with you! We are in Michigan so we are somewhat close. P.S. We still have the Chris' brother dresser that we bought from you guys. I painted it and I have had many offers for it. I am so sorry everyone has been sick. So have we. BLAH! Miss you guys!!! Lucy is a doll!!!!!

Mick and Tiff said...

So sorry for little Ty... I hate when anyone is sick in my house. Mick was starting to feel sick the other night and I banned him to the basement bedroom. ha ha :)

Heitmann Family said...

I couldn't agree with you more about sick kids. Ty looks so misreable. I hope you are all feeling better!!!