Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a Girl

We are having a .........Girl!!!
We have known for a while, I have just been lazy about the blogging .
I had an Ultrasound and Chris was going to get off work so we could find out together but he got stuck in surgery so when the ultrasound tech asked if I wanted to know the sex. I said "Yes, but No" I was so sad and Chris was too. But it is very convenient having an OBGYN for a husband because we just went to the hospital that next Sunday and found out for ourselves. We really would have been thrilled either way but we are excited for an other little girl.

7 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I think I already said congrats on your facebook, but congrats again anyways!!!

Amber said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!! Congrats! So fun!!

Kirin said...

yay for you, hope everything is going splendidly :) :)

James and Jessica Ford said...

What? you are pregnant? I have not been looking at blogs for months now. It is crazy what can happen! Man. I am so impressed with your dress. Chirs got a catch! Congrats you guys!

John and Charese said...

YEAH~ ME TOO! Too bad we don't live close so they could play! CONGRATS! I can't pick a name, can you?

Mick and Tiff said...

Yipee for little girlies!! Congrats guys.

Summer said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!