Ty is 6 today! I tried to snuggle with him a little bit before he got ready for school and I am realizing that he no longer fits on my lap the way he used to. My little green eyed baby is 6 and growing faster than ever, it seems to happen over night!
I had intentions to post yearly pictures but the computer is having technical difficulties. So we will just post the Birthday party pictures from Saturday.
Right now Ty LOVES Harry Potter. It only seemed fitting to have a Harry Potter Birthday Party. Ty chose 6 friends to invite to his party and I went crazy planning the party. We sent out the invitations and got busy sewing robes and making wands. I found a lot of ideas online and meshed them with my own. The party turned out so fun(even for me) afterward Ty said "That was the best party ever!" We had a Birthday Banquet equipped with pizza and pumpkin juice aka orange soda topped off with an awesome candy cake. I tried to get Ty to let me make the cake into a quidditch field but he didn't want to so I backed down. After the banquet we had potions and charms classes where we made good luck potions and made ink disappear. I had them all believing they were doing magic by the end of the party. It was a lot of work but so worth it seeing the excitement on Ty's face. Happy Birthday Buddy We love you!!
can you say spoiled?....and that was 4 days before his birthday!
Here are Six fun facts about the Birthday Boy
- Ty loves to draw. He is always doodling on paper
- He is very passionate....sometimes good, sometimes bad.
- His favorite food is deer steak
- Ty almost always includes Lucy in everything and is adored by the littlest sister. For a while Ty was the only one who could get Annie to laugh. He is a great big brother
- Ty Loves his family
- And lastly, Ty LOVES to read! He practically taught himself how to read and has always loved being read to. Right now we are reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.