Saturday, October 16, 2010

Playing Catch-up

There were a few very important people we were able to meet up with at the end of August and beginning of September.
So I am playing the backtracking game.


We had an extra ticket and I asked my most favorite little sister:) to fly out and visit us. Shal Shal came out for 5 days and we loved every minute of it! She cooked for us we stayed up and had girl talk and watched movies. It was a much needed visit on my part. I know this is a month and a half later but Thanks Shal Shal! We love you!




At the beginning of September our ward had a family ward temple trip at the Winter Quarters Temple. They worked hard and arranged for childcare and a ward picnic after sessions. It was a great turnout, in the session we only had a handful of people who were not in our ward. AWESOME!
Because the session was on Saturday We decided we needed a visit up to Iowa Friday night. We met up with our good friends Dan and Renae and their little cutie Josie. Even though it was quick it was so nice to catch up with them. The Arnold's are the kind of friends that even though we have not seen each other for about 5 years everything seems just as it did before we left Iowa. Thanks Dan and Renae it was fun to catch up!


The Mommies and Babies
(Ty and Lucy were in the car waiting to go swimming)


Don't they look like pals!
We miss you guys!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a nice treat to have your sister come out.
I loved it when my sister came out 3 years ago.
I think that temple idea is brilliant.
Good to see you guys.